AMM’s recently transformed small boat range – even better hull performance, sportier styling and greater convenience.
The Sea Class range has four hull lengths – 4.5 metre, 4.9m. 5.2m. and 5.7m.
They bring affordability to the superior standards and higher durability of plate alloy boat construction.
With a minimum 18 degree deadrise, the Sea Class hulls are aggressively fast while riding sweetly and delivering great stability at rest.
Innovative designs, flexibility in layout configurations, wide gunnels, smart rod holder locations, ergonomic seating, massive storage areas – Sea Class is a class above the rest.
Matched with the industry’s smartest trailer designs, they also are very easy to launch and retrieve – not even a problem for novice boaties.
The Sea Class range includes a comprehensive list of options and can be tailored to your specific needs and budget. A 100 litre underfloor fuel tank, live bait tank, deck wash, kill tank, extra rod holders, cleaning tray, rod holders and additional storage are just a few of the options.
- Industry leading designs all with very deep internal freeboard
- Super heavy duty constructed from 5083 Marine Grade Plate
- All 4mm High Tensile Plate Construction
- Largest boats in their overall length category
- 18 – 20 degrees deadrise – the best in its class
- Fully welded, self-draining floor
- Driest ride in its class
- Built-in flotation as per Australian standard
- Built-in fuel tanks on some models
Various layouts including:
- Centre console
- Side console
- Tiller steer
- Bow rider
- Cuddy and centre cabs on some models
- Outboard pod extension on certain models
Can be fully optioned and tailored to your needs and budget. Contact us now for further details.