Big, bold and AMM brilliance in an Offshore Centre Console.
Based on the underwater hull geometry of the Tournament and Weekender models, the Offshore
Centre Console is available in 6.1 metres, 6.4m, 6.8m, 7.0m, 7.4m and 7.8m hull lengths.
Massive console for the big screen sounders, plotters and specialised electronics, switchgear and helm controls.
Extend or shorten the hard top, extend the console for overnight accommodation, single or twin engine installations – the choice is yours with AMM’s flexibility to personalise every vessel built.
Standard features include:
- 800mm wide centre console
- Perspex windscreen and heavy duty frame
- 3mm alloy self-draining floor – carpeted
- Fully floating pod
- Large scuppers
- Transom ladder
- LED navigation lights
- Power socket on dash
- 6 gang switch panel
- Transom Ladder
- Hydraulic steering
- Dual marine batteries
- 2 Pac marine paint from chine up including internals
- 240 litre under floor fuel tank (upgradable)
- Under floor flooding kill tank
- 6 alloy rod holders welded in side decks
- Bilge pump with automatic float switch